My Wonderful World

We all know that the Earth is the place we called our world but besides that, every individual person have created their own unique and wonderful world.

In this blog, I will share some of the reasons that makes my world the happiest and the most wonderful!

My World of wonder generated at wonderful.ph

One of the things that make my world wonderful is the "Give Flavorfully" thing which has the photo of my Floral Watercolor Painting. "Give Flavorfully" is a theme that inspires a community to be at their best versions, and because of that, I have started to practice more of my creativity through Arts and Crafts. Calligraphy, painting, drawing, doodling, making hand crafted stuffs, and more are the things that I am now doing. This really makes my world very wonderful and colorful because it gives me more confidence and lessen the stress in life. 

To inspire other people with my artworks is also one of the reason why "Give Flavorfully" makes my world wonderful. My goal is to make other people feel great and confident with all the things that they do, and will do in the future. I am also looking forward to share more of my works and inspirations all over the Philippines.

As I Give flavorfully, I'm also learning so many things from my inspiration sources and friends from the community.

While I am working on my arts and creativity, I love to play my Coldplay playlist on my phone.

Coldplay's songs are all so wonderful. The lyrics are so meaningful, the sounds are so relaxing, and their voice makes me fall in love with them all over again!

The Book of Life Movie has a very inspirational theme. A lot of good lessons were also present in the movie. While I am watching the movie, it makes me feel wonderful because of the creative representation of being honest and having a good attitude. It is a love story with a twist and I am so grateful I've watched this movie.

What makes it more wonderful is that I can easily connect to the internet and do these wondeful things using my Globe mobile surfing. I can connect to the world anywhere, anytime. Globe really makes the world wonderful! :)

””Philippine Airlines flies to Auckland, New Zealand starting December 2015.
Book now at www.philippineairlines.com.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top