My First Commissioned Artwork: Wedding Signage

Before I proceed to my first commissioned artwork, I would like to share you first how I turned my arts and crafts hobby into a little business.

It all started when I decided to re-sell cute stuffs and created my online shop. As part of the business, you'll need social media to market your products and gain customers so I created a Facebook page and an Instagram account that was named as Cute Warrior PH. Other than posting my products and adding too much hashtags in the description, it was also the time I started to browse more products on Instagram. From there, I saw many D.I.Y. stuffs that is so cute! One of it was the handmade phone pouch made of felt cloth. I love to explore and try new stuffs until I saw a post about calligraphy and painting. I love making arts since I was a kid but didn't mind it that much as it was just a past time whenever I'm bored and have nothing to do. I practiced almost everyday and then I saw some people selling stuffs with calligraphy on it. I dreamed to be like them one day when I'm already confident with my work/s. Until one day, a friend of mine approached me and told me that on her wedding day, I will be the one who will work on her wedding signage - and I did!


Excitement is what I felt before my friend gave me the woods where I've written the calligraphy. I've also done wedding signage on board for their wedding.

The Groom's and Bride's signage...


And also, signage for the Seating plan, Giveaways and Quote...

Look at the signage setup on their venue...


Their wedding was done at church, while their reception was done at the beach! And it's so awesome! <3

Here are some photos that I've captured behind-the-scenes...



And today, I'm already accepting wedding signage and invitations from anyone around the Philippines. To see more of my artworks and for inquiries, you can visit my Facebook page, Crafts and Designs by Michelle. You could also follow my Instagram account @iammiiichelle and @craftsndesignsbymichelle ! :)

I also have a gallery website sorted per category but it's not as updated as my facebook and instagram page. You can visit my Crafts and Designs by Michelle website.

If you're looking for wedding signage for your wedding reception or venue, If you're looking for the instagram-able and pinterest-like wedding designs, If you're looking for wedding invitation designs and prints in the Philippines... just contact me via email iammiiichelle@gmail.com or send me a message through the pages I've mentioned above. :D

For those who want to pursue their love for arts and crafts... Go on, have fun, and turn your hobby as your sideline and source of income. Just love what you do and do what you love! <3

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!!! These wedding signage ideas are lovely. Have planned to look for an elegant design for my wedding signage. My wedding will be soon arranged at one of NYC venues. Hope will find a best design.

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top