How to change logged Gmail account if the logout button is not opening?

Gmail has a feature of saving your multiple Gmail accounts by clicking the account logo in the upper right part of your browser.



But, just this January 2016, I've encountered a bug (I think) in accessing/adding my other accounts in Gmail while my primary account is logged in.

The error is that the account details/settings is not showing/displaying as I click my account logo.

I thought that my browser (Google Chrome) is just not updated since Auto update is not enabled in my setting. But, as I've installed the updates in my browser, the bug/error is not yet fixed.

I didn't try it in other browsers since Google Chrome is my preferred browser eversince.

I've also asked my friends if they are encountering the same problem with Gmail, and it's working properly on them.

Currently, I still can't find a solution so I decided to just find a temporary way to logout pr access my other Gmail accounts and I'm going to share it in case some of you need it.


You can logout your account by just typing this to your browser's URL Address Bar...

https://mail.google.com/mail/logout

You can access/login your other gmail accounts by typing this to your browser's URL Address Bar...

https://accounts.google.com/accountchooser

For your convenience, you can bookmark the links mentioned above for you to  easily access the Logout and Change/Add Gmail Account links.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top