Yuka Nail Polish Remover Wipes

Part of a women's beauty needs is a chic-looking and pretty nails. That is why most of us are going to salons, or some do it themselves, to have our nails fixed and make-over. Different nail colors, nail arts and nail accessories. But, we all know that nail polishes doesn't last forever and, as time goes by, our nail arts are slowly erased from our nails.

It will not look good if our nail polish in our nails were broken that is why we are removing it with the use of cottons and nail polish removers (or acetone). There are acetone-free nail polish removers but most of them makes our nails dry.

Are you looking for a no spill nail polish remover? Are you looking for a convenient and easy to use nail polish remover? Then, I'm here to share what I've found regarding those questions!

One day, as I visit Belle De Jour's online shop, I saw these nail polish remover wipes. Yes, WIPES! It is the Yuka Acetone-free Nail Polish Remover Wipes.


The Yuka Nail Polish Remover Wipes comes in three (3) scents: Grapes, Strawberry, and Orange. Each container has 35 sheets of Yuka Nail Polish Remover Wipes and it is available in Belle De Jour online store for only Php35.00 per container!



It was a nice timing as the package arrived in our doorstep because my nail polish were already broken and needs cleaning. So, I opened one of my Yuka Nail Polish Remover Wipes, the one with Grapes scent, and removed my nail polish using the wipes.



While using the Yuka Nail Polish Remover Wipes, I've noticed that the wipes are easy to get dried and it took me half a minute in removing my nail polish in one of my finger nails. So, I've used one (1) sheet of Yuke Nail Polish Remover Wipes per one (1) fingernail.



Here are some tips I'd like to share to you when you are using the Yuka Nail Polish Remover Wipes:
  • Do not expose the Yuka Nail Polish Remover Wipes container from wind (E.g. Electric Fan) because the wipes might get dry through time.
  • Make sure you will close the container tightly after using it so it won't get dry.
For me, liquid nail polish removers were cheaper than Yuka Nail Polish Remover Wipes because a container of Yuka Nail Polish remover can only clean up to two (2) to three (3) batch of your nails and a liquid nail polish remover can clean up to five (5) or more batches of your nail polished nails (based on the size of liquid nail polish remover with the same price value of Yuka Nail Polish remover).

However, the Yuka Nail Polish Remover Wipes is easy and convenient to use, my nails doesn't get dry, no mess, and no need to buy/use cotton/s! In addition to the advantages of Yuka Nail Polish Remover Wipes is that you can bring and use it anywhere, even while you are travelling to somewhere because it is a no-spill nail polish remover! I've once used it while I'm on my way to work, while riding a jeepney! That's awesome right?! :)

Try it now and share your experience or thoughts in the comment section below! :)

You could buy your own Yuka Nail Polish Remover Wipes in bdjbox.com/shop!


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top