My Best Beautiful version with Olay and Belle De Jour

Before, I was that kind of girl who cannot go out without putting make-up on my face. I spend a lot of time preparing before leaving my room. I am so conscious about unwanted spots in my face. Until Belle De Jour and Olay gave me something to be my BEST BEAUTIFUL!

From August to September 2015, BDJ Team has given away a surprise from BDJ and Olay to many bellas to be their best beautiful, me and my mom was one of the lucky bellas!


Upon receiving of the BDJ x Olay suprise package, I've used it instantly.

As I've said earlier, I am spending a lot of time in putting make-up on my face before going to work but as I continuosly use Olay's Day Cream, I've noticed improvements on my face. Some of my unwanted spots became lighter than before, and my skin is so soft that I didn't have to use moisturizer.

Now, I am just using my face powder, eye liner and lip stick. I don't have to use other facial creams and I still feel and look as my Best Beautiful!

The Olay Body wash also made my skin softer and moistured. I don't have to feel sticky with lotion again because my Olay Body Wash is already perfect for my skin.

I am so thankful that BDJ and Olay gave me a chance to try and test these products. I will surely buy and continue using it. I will also recommend it to my family and friends! <3

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top