Perks of a Bella Experience: Pet Expess PH

Having a pet is also a responsibility for the owners. It's like being a parent for our paw friends.

Me, I have my baby Shih Tzu. Her name is Reeses and I always bring her treats because she is such a good girl.

I've used my BDJ Coupon (10% discount for a minimum purchase of Php1,000.00) at Pet Express SM Megamall.



bought Pet Bed, Pet Diapers, Pedigree Denta Sticks, Pedigree Meat Jerky, and Munch & Treats Dog Chew.



I've saved almost Php120.00!



It was such a great discount for me and my baby Reeses. My dog was very happy with all the treats I bought her. Thank you Belle De Jour and Pet Express! :) <3

To be a bella and experience amazing discounts and perks, you can buy a BDJ Planner at www.ilovebdj.com !

For more Pet Express pet treats, goodies and items, you can visit their website at www.petexpress.com.ph !

Until my next #perksofabella experience!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top