Hair Care: My Amazing Blow Dry Secret Shampoo & Conditioner

From the Belle De Jour Rendezvous: BDJ Watch Me Shine, all participants who attended the event received a loot bag from BDJ and sponsors.

One sampler in the loot bag is the My Amazing Blow Dry Secret Shampoo and My Amazing Blow Dry Secret Conditioner.


After seeing this sampler, I got excited to use it. I usually blow dry my hair before I go to work to avoid excess water to get into my shirt/blouse, so this sampler is a must-try for me.

My Amazing Blow Dry Secret Shampoo

Based on www.myamazingblowdrysecret.com, it was a unique shampoo designed to speed up moisture evaporation to minimize blow drying time and protect hair from damage caused by prolonged exposure to heat. It was formulated using VCOH technology based on Fractionated Coconut Oil. For more information, click on this link.

My Amazing Blow Dry Secret Conditioner


On www.myamazingblowdrysecret.com, it is a moisture-wicking conditioner especially designed to speed up moisture evaporation to minimize blow drying time and protect hair from damage cause by prolonged exposure to heat. For more information, click on this link.

The Scent.
My Amazing Blow Dry Secret Shampoo & Conditioner smells like a regular and no scent lotion.

The Texture.
My Amazing Blow Dry Secret Shampoo is thinner than the usual shampoo. It is . My Amazing Blow Dry Secret Conditioner's texture is just like an ordinary conditioner.

After using, it really cuts my blow drying time in half! :)

It was really a good product to try/use. I'm also using their My Amazing Blow Dry Secret Spray :)

For more My Amazing Blow Dry Secret products and information, you can visit their website by clicking this link.

To get these amazing perks of a bella, visit Belle De Jour's website and buy a planner by clicking this link.

Thank you Belle De Jour & My Amazing Blow Dry Secret! ❤️❤️❤️

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top