Cavite Foodtrip: What's inside the Fun Factory Cavite Foodpark?

What are the questions asked to yourself or to your friend when hungry? "Saan ba masarap kumain?" ("Where to eat delicious meals?"); "Saan ba masarap kumain sa Cavite?" ("Where to eat delicious meals in Cavite?"); "Saan ba may kakaibang restaurant sa South?" ("Where are the unique restaurants in the South?"). Well, this blog might answer some of your hunger questions! :) Looking for foodtrip in Cavite? Particularly near Bacoor/Imus? Check this out! Cavite Foodtrip: Fun Factory Cavite Foodpark.

Last 9th of June 2017, a new foodpark inside Cavite was opened. It is the Fun Factory Food Park that is located at Revilla Business Park, Bacoor, Cavite! I didn't had the time to visit the food park during their soft opening, and had a chance to visit almost a month after it was opened - also to avoid the crowded environment since it was really a hit! :)


Let me talk about how to get there first. If you're from Dasmariñas, you may ride a bus or a jeepney going to SM City Bacoor, and just tell the driver to drop you at the Revilla Business Park (also known as the former SSS). If you're from Manila, you may ride a bus or jeep from Pasay going to Imus/Dasmariñas and tell the driver also to drop you at the Revilla Business Park. See photo below for reference...


From that arc, go straight a bit and you'll see the Puregold supermarket. Turn right to the street where Puregold is facing, and then just go straight, and you'll see the Fun Factory Food Park. The food park can be seen easily because of its colorful entrance.

There are also parking spaces available for those who will go there with their vehicle.

As you walk inside the place, you will see these colorful robots! :)


I'm with my family that time and we ordered different kinds of food. Our first stop is at Tori Mania that serves japanese grilled meat with rice. Perfect for dinner!




•Tori Mania Price Range: Php60.00 - Php550.00

My parents & my brother ordered these rice topping meals. Photos below.




Next stop, Señorita!



I ordered their "Box Office Hit" Beef Burrito, and guess what?! I loved it!!! 


For drinks, mocktails are available.



Price:
• Regular (16oz) - Php 100.00
• Large (32oz) - Php 200.00

Their large size drink is good for 3-4 persons. Here's a photo of it (please excuse the sweetness of my parents. Haha! ❤️)...


For my dessert, I bought an ice cream from the Frozen Spoon...



I ordered Campfire because of the Smores! Heehee.



I love Smores and chocolate so I loved Frozen Spoon's Campfire! I will go back there next time to try the Nitrogen desserts! :)

We haven't tried everything there yet, and will surely go back to try it all! :)


Fun Factory Cavite Foodpark is open  everyday from 4:00 PM to 12:00 AM! :)

Are you planning to visit this place? What are your thoughts? Who will you bring or treat here? Comment it below! 😊

CONVERSATION

3 comments:

  1. Hello po. May I ask if open po ba siya even on sundays?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed reading this blog. Thanks for sharing the Cavite Food trip

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiring pa po ba dito galing na rin ako ng foodpark dati

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top