Into Calligraphy

Do you love holding your pen and express your thoughts through writing? Then, welcome to the world of calligraphy! :)

I'm also a newbie in this kind of art where I play with letters. I've used an ordinary ballpen or sign pen on my first serious calligraphy, and here's my work...


I've followed many calligraphers on instagram to have more inspirations. I saw them using so many calligraphy tools like the nib & nib holder, brush pens, water color, water brush pens and more!

I've searched for the nib and nib holder online and it is kinda pricey. I just wanted to buy one for practicing, and to test if using it would be easy for me.

"Where can I find a cheap nib and nib holder?"
"Where can I find calligraphy tools and materials?"
I took me about a week of looking for it, and at last, I've finally found it at the Invitation House store located at SM Megamall Atrium (Mandaluyong, Pasig City, Philippines)


The nib is only Php90.00, the nib holder cost only Php40.00, and the Calligraphy Ink is Php120.00.

I'm so happy that moment that I've found that store that sells calligraphy tools because, at last, I could try using it in my calligraphy art!

Using these products seems fine with me. It is fun and easy to use.

Here's one of my calligraphy art using the calligraphy tools I've bought at the Invitation House...


I prefer this to all who want to practice calligraphy. It is not that expensive yet, it will give that awesome feeling if you'll successfully write what you want using it.

"Don't be scared to express yourself."


Happy writing and hope you could also find more calligraphy tools you could use! :)

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top