Give Flavorfully: The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf 2015 Holiday Launch

On the 6th day of October 2015, The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® has announced the schedule of their yearly Holiday Launch which was set to the 17th day of October 2015. This year's holiday launch was themed as "Give Flavorfully".


The 2015 Holiday Launch is an event where invitees will get the first look on the 2016 Giving Journal and enjoy Craft Booths from Manila's favorite artist, such as:
✔️ Hand Lettering by Jelvin Base
✔️ Calligraphy by Ink Scribbler
✔️ Watercoloring by Alessa Lanot
✔️ Papercutting by Karl Ivan Presentacion

The event is exclusive for all individuals who have the 2015 Giving Journal... But because CBTL® Team is so awesome, they've also allowed fans who didn't have the 2015 Giving Journal (like me because I've just known Coffee Bean and Brew Your Best Year in the middle of the year but I'm already a fan and Coffee Bean lover! 😊 ).

Here's how we've scored an invite in the event:
✔️Take a photo of/with your 2015 Giving Journal (for those who have it)... Or post any photo on Instagram sharing how The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® has helped us brew our best year (for those who didn't have the 2015 Giving Journal) with the hashtags #brew2015 & #GiveFlavorfully .

And luckily, I've got an invite and I'm so happy!!

OCTOBER 17, 2015
26th Street Bistro, BGC

The registration for the event started at exactly 2:30 PM. All registered individuals was given a pass for the booths, the Passport to Creativity. After registration, we were asked to answer the question on "How will you Give Flavorfully?" on the Brewing Wall.


And so, I wrote this...

"I will express more of my creativity & inspire others" ❤️




Before the program starts, snacks are served...




Miss Nella, the person behind Brew Your Best Year Community, told us about the history of the Giving Journal which started last 2009.


She told us that it was just a notebook that year, until it became a Giving Journal.


And the launch of the 2016 Giving Journal... (Drum rolls)

Tadaaaah!

Photo credits to @cherishlyf ❤️

The vibrant shades of 2016 Giving Journal (Tan, Yellow, Tiffany Blue, and Purple!) ❤️

After the program, the workshops were all ready for the students! 😁

My first stop is the Watercoloring workshop by Alessa Lanot of Life After Breakfast ( @lifeafterbreakfastph )



And here's my finished work...


After watercoloring, I visited Ink Scribbler's workshop area for the Calligraphy workshop!


My third stop is the Paper Cutting workshop of Karl Ivan Presentacion ( @larkvain )



Here are some of Karl Ivan's works...



And so I've tried to make my own paper art. And the result is...


Sadly, I haven't got a chance to visit the Hand Lettering workshop of Jelvin Base because the work area is already full and I have to go already. But I did watched him while he was presenting and explaning about hand writing.

Everyone enjoyed everything in the event. From the snacks, new friends (because everyone are so friendly and nice), the 2016 Giving Journal Launch (which made us all excited to collect stamps and have it), the event's host and her pick-up lines (haha!), the workshops (which we all learned a lot while having fun), and the bag of goodies for all!!! :)


"Good things come in SMALL PACKAGES", and it is soooo true! The bag of goodies contains a box of CBTL's Ready Coffee (12 packs of 3-in-1 coffee), two (2) Featured 2015 Holiday Beverages Voucher (which we can redeem starting November 4, 2015) and the 2016 Giving Journal stamp card (which already have two (2) free stamps, from Miss Nella, for all of us who attended the Holiday Launch).


It was really a great day for all of us!
I am really greateful to be a part of this kind of community which inspires every member to be their best version! I an super excited to collect ten (10) more stamps and have my first Giving Journal. ❤️

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top