Bellas at their Best Beautiful

3rd week of August for the year 2015, BDJ Team posted something about "You're at Your Best Beautiful When You Live Life to the Fullest".


Belle De Jour and Olay gives bellas a chance to experience their Best Beautiful by Logging in to ilovebdj.com and updating their accounts. Lucky bellas who did update their profile will receive a surprise from BDJ & Olay.

Upon seeing this post, I hurrily logged in my account at BDJ's website and updated my profile (Yep! I'm such a bella and always ready to join events & promos! 😁)

Two (2) days after my profile update, I've received an e-mail from contact@ilovebdj.com that includes the unique survey link for me to answer. After several days from the day I've answered the link, a gift from BDJ & Olay arrived at our doorstep! Yay!


Bellas who answered the survey will receive this gift pack! It includes 200ml Olay Deep Moisture Body Wash, and 8g Olay Total Effects 7 in 1 Day Cream. And take note, the shipping of the items are free! :)

Upon receiving the gift pack, I've used it immediately (and still using it now).

Olay Deep Moisture Body Wash

I'm not using body wash at bath. I'm just using our regular anti-bacterial soap that is why my skin was not that soft. I was actually getting dry because of the soap I am using before. After using Olay Deep Moisture Body Wash for several days, my skin is now smooth and moistured even without using any lotion. The scent was also great and I'm loving it! :)

Olay Total Effects 7 in 1 Day Cream


I'm not also a fan of Day Cream because I'm so irritated with the sticky feeling that I get everytime I apply other day cream in my face. Especially because I'm a commuter and my ride wasn't always air-conditioned. But, when I tried Olay Total Effects 7 in 1 day cream for the first time, I was so impressed because I didn't get the sticky feeling. It also makes my face moistured the whole day! It was also an anti-aging day cream and has SPF 15 that adds protection to my skin from sunlight. I guess this was a perfect cream for me.


I'll continuosly use this both and see the improvements of my face and skin for more days.


Thank you BDJ Team and Olay for giving me a chance to Be My Best Beautiful!

I really love to be a bella! Do you want to become one? Be a bella and experience more about living your life to the fullest! Visit ilovebdj.com for more details! :) <3

Tags:
"Be your best beautiful"
Olay Bella
Total Effects
Moisture That Lasts
#OlayBella #TotalEffects #MoistureThatLasts

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top