Perks of a Bella: Serenitea

Something refreshing and satisfying. That is how I define drinking my favorite Hokkaido Milk Tea at Serenitea! ❤️

I am a regular customer of Serenitea, I buy either Hokkaido Milk Tea or Emperor Milk Tea (with pearls as sinkers). That is why I am so happy when I saw the discount coupon from my Belle de Jour Power Planner!

BDJ Power Planner gives bellas a 5% discount on any Serenitea drink (and also 5% discount on a snack).

From one hundred and five pesos (Php105.00), my large sized Hokkaido Milk Tea costs ninety-nine pesos and seventy-five cents (Php99.75) only! I saved five pesos and twenty-five cents (Php5.25)!

I haven't got a chance to take a picture on the snack where I've used my 5% discount coupon on Serenitea Snacks due to hunger and excitement (haha! 😂)

That was just one of my perks of being a bella. I still have more to go for this year, 2015! :)

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top